Radiate Positivity

Hello dear friends,

it has been quite a while since I last wrote on my blog, but now I am finally back with new energy to write and to share with the world.

First of all, I want to share with you the shift I went through in the past few months. I started studying to become a health counselor in Ayurveda - in case you don't know - Ayurveda is the oldest medicine known to mankind and comes from India, Sri Lanka, and Nepal. It means the wisdom of living and I am so grateful for how it has already changed my life for the better.

But... let's get back to my real message here.

Ayurveda has brought me back to my real nature, to the things I want in life and where I want to be going and it is something completely different than I imagined.

This blog will be a part of it, a part of my journey and will switch from thought-provoking text and poetry to a mindful, loving, healing and growing place. I want to create a space where you can feel safe and you get all the time you need to heal. I believe it to be my purpose to create this space for you and hope you can find your purpose right here with me.

I know this shift will take some time and won't be easy, but we will get there. I believe we will.

Come with me on the journey - from darkness to light - from depression to happiness - from being a victim to being a co-creator - from pain to wisdom and from waiting to living!

You will hear again from me soon.
Love,

Náomi

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts