Insecurities of the Mind

Hey guys,
finally, I am back on Lady of the World. In case you don't know. I have two more blogs about Ayurveda and I am an Ayurvedic Health Counselor. It all had me rather busy lately, but now I am back and excited to share my mind and things I have learned in the last few months.

I finished my last Ayurveda Exams in December 2019 and while I was doing great under the stress now after everything is behind me I feel lost and overwhelmed. Do you know that issue yourself?
So right now I am fighting a low point in my life. What am I gonna do next? I love Ayurveda, but the German society is not quite ready for it, yet.

Is writing the thing I am going for more from now on? I don't now. Can I make a true living out of it? So many questions are going through my head right now... all at once.

Right now I  believe that only quiet moments will give me the answers to all of my questions. You can't rush life. That never works.

Just a little reminder. Be kind to yourself. I myself struggle with self-love when I am so full of questions and insecurities, but self-hate won't help. So let's just be kind.

Love,

Náomi

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts