Your Dharma


The emotions are taking over my heart right now; so I took my laptop to write down whatever my mind decides to throw at me.

This all started while I was thinking about what I should do with my future. How I want it to look. What for a future I want to create for myself and I realized that even though I have been thinking about this for such a long time... I still have no clue.

I feel like I am drowning in possibilities and limitations.

There is so much I want to do, achieve and experience, but at the same time I feel stuck in my current state, a state I would described as paralyzed.
It’s a dream of the heart of mine to fulfill my purpose, but I am not sure what it is and I am even more unsure about how to discover it.

But I don’t want to give up, so I continue to search for what life created me for and I hope you do so as well and maybe we can help each other find the place we might one day call home - our dharma.

Feel free to connect with me on Instagram
Good luck and all the love on your journey.

xoxo Náomi

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts